[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Supreme_Eagle  
Forum » Events and Groups » Events Discussion » NEW Event (Spartan warriors gladiators EVENT)
NEW Event
GhostDate: Sunday, 03/01/2016, 0:19 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Inactive
I am planing a new event guys so its mainly an event which is only for knives it is a total war grab your buddy and drive them into war with a slight of the modern warfare technology of battlefield 4 , this event will take place like 3 or 4 days from now so please when ever you fell free hop on our TS server :85.236.100.96:11297 and poke me ghost i am all ears to listen to your ideas guys and suggestions 

thank you  happy  and let it  be blood shed  killed killed

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Sunday, 03/01/2016, 10:40 AM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
I'm not too keen on knife only, I think it gets boring after a round or two... maybe if we have many people on we could apply some "tactics", we'll see.
I have to say I like this more: http://bandofbrothers.at.ua/forum/31-158-1
If we are doing that Event, maybe we could do some knife only for a warm-up, and for non-premium members, and then head out on Operation Mortar to continue with that Medieval spirit smile

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

TheGiac74Date: Sunday, 03/01/2016, 11:13 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Member
I'm agree with phoenix

GhostDate: Sunday, 03/01/2016, 11:49 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Inactive
ok  soo you guys are bored from only knife well we fixed this so check the new forum please 

thank you

Forum » Events and Groups » Events Discussion » NEW Event (Spartan warriors gladiators EVENT)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>