[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games Discussion » Battlefield 4 discussion » Moving into Battlefield 4 (Expansion)
Moving into Battlefield 4
JamessuperfunDate: Saturday, 06/06/2015, 12:16 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Founder
So far, Band of Brothers has been focused almost exclusively on Battlefield: Hardline. We expanded to Grand Theft Auto: V, but little activity has been shown long term. A few members have owned and played Battlefield 4 and other titles like Killing Floor 2, but never has there been a significant number of us focused on anything other than Hardline for a significant period of time.

I'm hoping as Hardline slowly loses players, we can adjust to also be a Battlefield 4 platoon. We have a few members who play already and hopefully we can help this area to grow, not just short term like with Grand Theft Auto but long term to become as much a valued part of our community as Hardline is.

I encourage all members to take the time to play some Battlefield 4 with those players to help the community grow and recruitment should now focus on both.

How do you feel about this change?

---
To our members considering purchasing Battlefield 4, it's easy to recommend. It has more content than Hardline including larger maps, a myriad of released DLCs, far more unlockable weapons and gadgets and a larger selection of vehicles. The game is now very stable and playable while receiving free expansions from the developer in the near future.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

Skull_fucDate: Saturday, 06/06/2015, 10:01 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Dedicated Member
i went and got bf 4 for several reasons, first it was the first FPS game I played(PS3), and I did like it. So I figured i would buy it for PC. And secondly, I picked it up because I did see others in the platoon did play it.
And the base game is only $20.00(18 euro). So it is a cheap fun play!

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Monday, 08/06/2015, 12:38 PM | Message # 3
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
I've got BF3 and BF4 as well and I'd like to play with you guys. The only problem is that I don't have any DLC's or Premium, don't know if that's a problem? smile

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

JamessuperfunDate: Monday, 08/06/2015, 4:24 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Quote SgtDarkPhoenix ()
I've got BF3 and BF4 as well and I'd like to play with you guys. The only problem is that I don't have any DLC's or Premium, don't know if that's a problem?

I'm in the same boat.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

Skull_fucDate: Monday, 08/06/2015, 9:00 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Dedicated Member
Quote Jamessuperfun ()
I've got BF3 and BF4 as well and I'd like to play with you guys. The only problem is that I don't have any DLC's or Premium, don't know if that's a problem?
me also

basedgod1GDate: Friday, 12/06/2015, 1:59 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Group: Banned
Premium does include fun maps and modes, not to mention guns, assignments to work on and everything else that's fancy, but there's no reason to not play on Vanilla servers [which are a plenty].
And it's not worth buying the dlc's one by one, buy premium instead, you get even more fancy stuff.

Forum » Games Discussion » Battlefield 4 discussion » Moving into Battlefield 4 (Expansion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>