Band of Brothers will be hosting its 10th Event on Saturday, 30-09-2017. The Event will start at 8 PM UK time (the time you see at the very top of the website).
Converted time 03:00PM EST - New York 08:00PM BST - London 09:00PM CEST & SAST - Central Europe and South Africa 10.00PM MSK - Moscow 12:30AM IST - India
This event comprises of different game modes played in Battlefield 1.
1) No Scope (TDM) - Using only the Martini Henry, two teams will engage in a standoff and attempt to break through. No other firearms or explosives may be used (including frags). Team to reach 0 (zero) tickets first will lose the match. This game mode is to be played on Argonne Forest.
Respawning - ON Ammo resupply - ON Medical crate - ON Revives - ON Mode - Normal
2) Search and Clear - Teams are divided into Defenders and Attackers. Defenders need to defend the Building/Compound from the Attackers by killing them. First team to lose all its members is defeated. Sniper rifles are prohibited. Explosives are not allowed. Frags grenades are not allowed (use of Mustard gas and flare is allowed). To be played on Sinai Desert Objective E.
Respawning - OFF Ammo resupply - ON Medical crate - OFF Revives - OFF Mode - Hardcore
3) Peak-a-BOOM - This game mode will be infantry vs armour. Infantry team is required to defend the flags from the enemy's advancing armour. This round will be played on Sinai Desertstarting at Objective G, making our way to Objective A through all other objectives (G-F-E-D-C-B-A). Both teams will play one round as armoured unit and the team capturing most objectives will win. Use of Explosives and anti-tank weaponry is allowed where as players are not allowed to leave the vehicles. Repairing is not allowed. Armoured team can advance to the next objective only when the infantry team is ready at the objectives. Taking back of the lost objective is not allowed. Leaving the objective is not allowed.
Respawning - Only for the infantry per objective. Ammo resupply - OFF Medical crate - ON Revives - OFF Mode - Hardcore
4) Elimination (TDM) - Team Deathmatch with all firearms allowed, no explosives. Participants who are killed more than 7 times will be eliminated and are forbidden from respawning. Last man standing wins. This game mode is to be played on Ballroom blitz.
Respawning - OFF Ammo resupply - ON Medical crate - ON Revives - ON Mode - Normal
If you want to join us,PLEASE APPLY BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.
Make sure to be on the community TS3shortly before the event begins. For more information, contact theEvent Manager.
- Credits: Puko_Sy - Technical Support LordSupremeEagle - Idea for the Event
Thread is closed due to inactivity and for being outdated.
If you wish to continue the discussion please Ask the administrators or the forum moderator to open the thread (a good reason must be provided to reopen this thread). Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord