[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Staff (Looking for new staff to help administrate BoB.)
Looking for Staff
JamessuperfunDate: Monday, 20/04/2015, 3:14 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some staff to help administrate BoB. I'm back at college now and studying with a lot of work to get through which also has me stressed out so I'm spending increasingly more time at my media centre relaxing and less on the platoon, as well as my days being more restricted because I'm at college.

I'm still going to be active here, but for this reason I do need staff who are willing to help out. I'm toying with the idea of a "Recruitment" group, but for now this is still being considered.

Primarily, I'm looking for 1-2 Leaders and possibly some recruiters.

As per the rules, you should not complain about one person getting a role and not you. People are chosen for a variety of reasons.

If you wish to apply for this position, please reply to this thread letting me know you're interested and if you wish (not required) a short bit about why you think you'd fit the role.

Thank you.

Edit: Thank you to everyone who applied. The decisions have been made for now, but in future more opportunities will open up and this list will be referred to.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

BMtKSurgeDate: Monday, 20/04/2015, 3:15 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Inactive
I'm Interested, some day I might be busy but I'm active morning and night and also the weekend all day.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Tuesday, 21/04/2015, 7:44 PM | Message # 3
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
I'm interested as well, I'm active around 7-9 GMT.

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

DeathEqualsLifeDate: Tuesday, 21/04/2015, 7:58 PM | Message # 4
Private
I'm active late at nights Est im pretty active there some days I'll get slammed but for the most of the time i get on and help people with what they need i used to be a admin for a server and it ran great i ended after the server got DDoS and crash the owner never start it back up on Rust. So I have past experience with people and work. 

Name: Tristan Fulk 
Nationality: U.S.A.

Luzhin93Date: Tuesday, 21/04/2015, 7:59 PM | Message # 5
Private
I am interested in , is usually online all day if not for work. but informs about that.

TheMaxGamerDate: Thursday, 23/04/2015, 7:43 PM | Message # 6
Private
I am interested in being a admin for BoB, I am a very active and quite talkative which could be a bad thing or a good thing. I have admined many servers on Arma2, also help out a group with adminning there TS3 and website. This was only a small group and there weren't lookign to recruit so I only have a little bit of experience. Would love to bring new people to the clan and admin it. Thanks biggrin

I am 14 years old if that means anything.

ericrostromDate: Sunday, 26/04/2015, 8:09 PM | Message # 7
Private
Hey! 

Im looking to join a BFH clan on xbox360, i have been obsessed with this game ever since the launch of the BETA months ago. I hold respectable stats and am always looking to improve.

I have been in numerous clans years ago in COD (4 and MWF).

i'm very active online with no restrictions (i usually work day shifts) nights are always open and i'm fairly talkative.

I'd love to get back into the clan matches like the good old days, i'm a 21 year old old Canadian male ready to dominate in any match type

gamertag: notoriousR1C

email: e-ostrom@hotmail.com

i look forward to hearing from someone soon. thanks

JamessuperfunDate: Wednesday, 29/04/2015, 10:23 AM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Quote ericrostrom ()
Hey!  Im looking to join a BFH clan on xbox360, i have been obsessed with this game ever since the launch of the BETA months ago. I hold respectable stats and am always looking to improve.

I have been in numerous clans years ago in COD (4 and MWF).

i'm very active online with no restrictions (i usually work day shifts) nights are always open and i'm fairly talkative.

I'd love to get back into the clan matches like the good old days, i'm a 21 year old old Canadian male ready to dominate in any match type

gamertag: notoriousR1C

email: e-ostrom@hotmail.com

i look forward to hearing from someone soon. thanks

This isn't the correct place to post that and we're a PC community.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Staff (Looking for new staff to help administrate BoB.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>