[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Beginning to play competitively (Reply to register)
Beginning to play competitively
SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 30/01/2016, 4:39 PM | Message # 16
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
I absolutely see what you mean, didn't think of that. We do have to give special ranks to people that will play competitively, though. We'll see what happens with that later on.
By the way, we have already hosted such Events for everyone, you can read up more here: http://bandofbrothers.at.ua/forum/28

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

quickmoiDate: Tuesday, 09/02/2016, 1:31 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
Id love to play competitive! problem is i work alot, and sometimes late, so i dont allways know 100% if i can be there or not. Thats why id like to join as a "step in" first, and i have long experience with competetive play from other games(cs 1.6, source and go), so i can help with taccs too. 

The first thing we need to do is get a competetive base team going, with atleast 5 "extras" for stepping in if needed. We need atleast 2 people from the base competetive players to be in charge of taccs while ingame, with one (me?) helping with taccs as an extra.

yeh, i cba. writing everything down, but i have a good suggestion on how to get this started, how to organize and keep this going. Im not an admin or anything, but id like to help wherever i can, cous comp. playing is what im aiming for....

i realise now that the first thing i need to do is talk to our beloved jamessuperfun whos name is actualy alex, and see what he wants to do here first!

but ive written all this, so im not gonna delete it.

BRB!

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Tuesday, 09/02/2016, 4:47 PM | Message # 18
Quote Jamessuperfun ()
Please, don't use this thread as a place to discuss (discussion replies will be removed). Use the comments for the above thread. This is simply to create a list of people.

I think this idea went to shit on this thread.... quickmoi, you could fit well alongside DementiaCat, he also expressed his wish to help us in a similar fashion. But he's in Dubai ATM hahaha :P

- Used to be an Admin...

quickmoiDate: Tuesday, 09/02/2016, 5:50 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant
hehe, yeh, seems like things have to be put on hold for a while. But imma try and do what i can with new poeple who might also be interested in competitive play.... i think we need more players active on a regular basis to be able to get a competitive team going, would rock if it happens tho, so worth the work!!

GrumpehBritDate: Tuesday, 09/02/2016, 11:32 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
fyi not in Dubai until sunday week smile

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Wednesday, 10/02/2016, 2:28 PM | Message # 21
My bad, thought you were there because I haven't seen you online :P

- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Wednesday, 10/02/2016, 7:50 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
sorry, IRL smile been looking at houses to move to back in Essex

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Beginning to play competitively (Reply to register)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

?>