[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Hacks accusations against SgtDarkPhoenix
Hacks accusations against SgtDarkPhoenix
SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 10:10 AM | Message # 1
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Hey guys, yesterday evening I received a serious accusation from DblTap33 stating that I hack. Apparently, he also left the platoon because he "doesn't want to be part of the platoon that allows hackers". I tried to convince him that I'm genuinely not hacking, but he wouldn't let go. Nevertheless, below is a link to Imgur with screenshots of our conversation / chat and the stats I've had at the time (haven't played a match since, they are still the same, at least for now). My question to you guys is: Does any of you actually think I hack? Am I seriously that good? Because I've never hacked in my life, and I have no intention to ever hack. I find these accusations to be a real accomplishment and some sort of praise, since they are coming from somebody that says he works at an anti-cheat company... On the bottom of our chat you will see my explanation for my high SPM, and about the low accuracy mentioned in the chat, I spray a lot with vehicles, but my weapons like M416 have quite a high accuracy, around 20%.

Imgur link

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Message edited by SgtDarkPhoenix - Saturday, 07/11/2015, 10:14 AM

DblTapDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 11:43 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Inactive
Let's get this story straight. I play baseball during the week so I am not on a lot during that time. I came on after 4 straight days of playing ball, relaxed and decided to hop on BF4, I had several messages from friends that saw I was apart of BoB and saw SgtDarkPhoenix on my friends list, they then and proceed to ask me why I would be apart of a clan that has a known and proven hacker in it. I said I have not even played a game with SgtDarkPhoenix so I have or had no clue about his history. I then spent the next two days being shown links to bans, from PBbans.com for prior use of hacks also his bans from other sites such as GGC, ACI and he was also on Metabans. When I saw him today I simply explained that I can no longer be in the clan and why and that it was nothing personal. SgtDarkPhoenix mentions that I worked for TWL in the anti cheat dept for league games back in the day, I did for almost 6 years, I also worked for HackHunters.com, none of which have any baring on his gaming history.

with due respect to all

DblTap33

Phrenet1kDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:00 PM | Message # 3
Private
this is what people will always cry about when someone is better than themselves just like calling someone a hacker cause he got killed by him but actually he just couldn't counter the situation, i've teached myself to first look at my own mistakes before judging another. as far i know bf4 is hackproof, so i don't think you're a hacker, just a good player

conclusion: the guy is just jealous

edit: in the games that i've played with you in my squad you had the same scores and i didn't notice anything strange

Message edited by Phrenet1k - Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:08 PM

itsEnnjayDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:13 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Registered
Just dont phrenet... Just act mature in situations like this...

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:19 PM | Message # 5
Phrenet1k, thank you for your support. I actually don't hack, how about that? DblTap, feel free to message all your friends, we can do a 1v1 :)
Also wanted to add this: This clan DOES NOT support hackers, that is the first rule and you should know that, I've recruited you! If there is any actual evidence found against me if forms of videos of screenshots that prove I was actually hacking (not faked stuff, ofc), I will definitely leave this platoon because I broke the fundamental rule. Too bad for you, that is not going to happen because you cannot catch somebody hacking if they legitimately don't hack. How about that?

- Used to be an Admin...

Message edited by SgtDarkPhoenix - Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:29 PM

Phrenet1kDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 12:37 PM | Message # 6
Private
Quote itsEnnjay ()
Just dont phrenet... Just act mature in situations like this...
i can't see how i didn't act mature in there i was just proofing he was wrong maybe i went a little to far but anyway i'm sorry for acting immature

itsEnnjayDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 6:47 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
No. What you did was to humiliate the accuser. Wich is not factual to the current situation. I find that immature. This is not personal Phrenet smile I respect that you have played games with him. So have i. and i did not notice any signs of hacks or whatever etc. That was a very good argument that helps alot seeing things from another perspective.

I do not stand up like this normally. I am just a member ofc. But i felt the need to emerge myself considering your actions towards the accuser.

Anyways. I find the case very interesting and hope this gets solved very soon with you phoenix innocent :)

edit: BF4 is not hackproof at all. on PBbans you can see that 25 people gets banned for hacking every day,

Message edited by itsEnnjay - Saturday, 07/11/2015, 7:47 PM

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 8:04 PM | Message # 8
I really appreciate support coming from all of you smile I don't think Phrenet1k actually wanted to humiliate DblTap, might have done that by accident but he was trying do defend me there. The wording itself might be an issues tho. Nevertheless, I hope this will not happen again and that we won't have to deal with such stuff. I was accused of hacking before in in-game chats, mostly as a joke but some might have been serious - stuff like "Phoenix please turn it off..." or "Phoenix, not from that range!" (killed the guy from like 80 m away with the RPK, you need to tap fire bro :P) but it went away pretty soon. This was my first actual argument with serious accusations and that is why I wanted to get it out in the open so that nobody can tell me that I'm hiding something. 
Quote itsEnnjay ()
I find the case very interesting and hope this gets solved very soon with you phoenix innocent :)
I find it amusing as well :P It would be very interesting to see me getting accused for cheating and actually getting banned somewhere, even though I wasn't cheating, that would be the top of my gaming career LOL :D
Also, the supposed "ban" I have on Metabans  (http://metabans.com/player?i=ITXa) must have been from an angry admin, because on that day I have been dominating the skies above Shanghai with my new pro heli pilot biggrin I haven't seen the ban, probably got it after I closed the game smile

- Used to be an Admin...

Message edited by SgtDarkPhoenix - Sunday, 08/11/2015, 9:26 AM

itsEnnjayDate: Saturday, 07/11/2015, 9:20 PM | Message # 9
Sergeant
I have looked into this and i have sufficient proof.

http://metabans.com/player?i=ryIz

This is dbltaps record on Metabans. As you can see here he has been banned 4 times. (Note that this was 1 year ago) for racism and other queer talk. Dbltap has been lying about his personality, He is currently 53 years old. Wich i believe. But his backround is fake. Take a look at this:

http://metabans.net/showthread.php?1807-UserID-2461-I-ve-been-Banned!-DblTap33

here he proclaims he was a police officer for 28 years. African american. In the middle of the accusing of SgtDarkPhoenix, Dbltap did also proclaim he was working for different hacker companies for decades. This doesnt make sense at all. As he says his use of racism did not happen but from the server he was banned from had a complete chat log that i will post here: http://gsa.precisionclan.com/player/209297/DblTap33

This was also a year ago. (Note the chatlog is under the page if you scroll down)

What Dbltap33 has been doing is gathering fake intel to win arguments wich is very weak and not valid at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Sunday, 08/11/2015, 9:25 AM | Message # 10
itsEnnjay, I am really astonished by the amount of data and info you collected! Just one thing tho, he did tell me he is 50 / 51 years old during the recruitment process and he seemed just fine. Too bad, I have never played with him, just spoken to him during the recruitment and now in all of this mess. Also, working for anti-cheat companies might not require a full time job so could have been saying the truth... Nevertheless, even without that Ennjay has definitely proved his point - that DblTap is often lying and uses fake evidence... I even sent him a message and an e-mail to send me all the evidence he has (he mentioned at least 3 more sources apart from the metabans) but I haven't gotten a reply... maybe he just hasn't seen the mail, I don't know. Only thing he actually has is that fake ban from a salty admin that I haven't seen and my high SPM (I can explain that, no problem) coupled with "low" accuracy (it isn't low...).  Thank you all for your support, much appreciated!  shades

- Used to be an Admin...

itsEnnjayDate: Monday, 09/11/2015, 3:40 PM | Message # 11
Sergeant
I mean beeing an police officer is more than a fulltime job. I do not believe he can have a part time job as an consulent for a anti hack company. That would have taken alot of his spare time.

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Hacks accusations against SgtDarkPhoenix
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>