[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Hello my lovely minions. Im am the new smartass around here. (Will u marry me?)
Hello my lovely minions. Im am the new smartass around here.
What to you prefer the most?
1.Vaselin?[ 2 ][66.67%]
2.Oil?[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.Water?[ 0 ][0.00%]
4.Butter?[ 1 ][33.33%]
Poll has expired - Saturday, 19/08/2017, 12:23 PM
Answers total: 3
Ghztr_11Date: Wednesday, 24/08/2016, 12:23 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Member
Yeah so I just poped in out of nowhere. Came by the platoon page, posted a post, ended up on TS3 speaking to 2 nice gentle polite blyatz. We had a laugh for 30 min straight, and that was it.
Make me laugh, and I marry you. Laugh is the most important foundation in every day.

I made sure to explain that I am not on BF4 that mutch. Cause the game is broken, for me it is.
I insted play BF3. That game runs better, and dammit EVEN LOOKS BETTER then a 3 year old newer battlefield game wtf....

Anyway, I will try to game some BF4 now and then, MAYBE!!! If you bring the vaseline :)

But I am all prepared and settling for the BF1 train.... Alll onboaaaaaaaaard! And dont forget the vasline.

My link to battlelog is :http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Ghztr_11/stats/987033453/pc/

You are all whalecum to add me as friend :)

See ya on the field.

Message edited by Ghztr_11 - Wednesday, 24/08/2016, 4:35 PM

Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Hello my lovely minions. Im am the new smartass around here. (Will u marry me?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>