[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Bon Dias (Intro)
Bon Dias
BrekDate: Monday, 14/03/2016, 5:11 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered
Hello, Just reg, teamspeak down at mo. Been playing for just about 2 years so thought about time I joined a platoon or somesuch.
I play the objective, support my squad, revive, spot, et al.
I cannot abide cheating in any form, whether it be a macro to reduce recoil or full on hacking. I have never stat padded either. Play straight and true. If it ain't your skill it ain't worth Sh1t. I Need to get a headset mic (helps. yeah?). Left a couple of servers I played reg as they have descended into full on playground behavior.
Got a sweet rig, based around an i7, R9 390 and 3 28in monitors Don't always use all three though as not needed for all occassions. Also have a 24in for battle screen. Joys of being a grown up eh????

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Monday, 14/03/2016, 5:48 PM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
M8, is this an application? LOL, I don't know hahaha
You're lanuag3 s00 c001, t34ch m3 m4st3r -.-
Yeah, you need a mic to join, so get one please if you are keen on becoming BoB.

BTW, ain't no TS down, get your shit on there when you can wink  85.236.100.96:11297

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Tuesday, 15/03/2016, 9:51 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
Hi

Welcome to the forums, as FGTPheonix said, you WILL require a headset to be able to join us.  Look forward to seeing you in TS soon..

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Tuesday, 15/03/2016, 5:45 PM | Message # 4
DementiaFGT is right

- Used to be an Admin...

JamessuperfunDate: Thursday, 17/03/2016, 8:40 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Quote Brek ()
Hello, Just reg, teamspeak down at mo. Been playing for just about 2 years so thought about time I joined a platoon or somesuch.I play the objective, support my squad, revive, spot, et al.
I cannot abide cheating in any form, whether it be a macro to reduce recoil or full on hacking. I have never stat padded either. Play straight and true. If it ain't your skill it ain't worth Sh1t. I Need to get a headset mic (helps. yeah?). Left a couple of servers I played reg as they have descended into full on playground behavior.
Got a sweet rig, based around an i7, R9 390 and 3 28in monitors Don't always use all three though as not needed for all occassions. Also have a 24in for battle screen. Joys of being a grown up eh????

Sweet smile Looking forward to meeting you in Teamspeak man, as soon as you have that headset! Nice to see another Eyefinity gamer smile Triple 32" here, i5 + 390X. I always play on Eyefinity, don't see much downside and the immersion is life :P

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Thursday, 17/03/2016, 8:43 PM | Message # 6
Quote Jamessuperfun ()
I always play on Eyefinity, don't see much downside and the immersion is life :P

While you are all about that immersive feel, some are actually successful in the game...  shades

- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Friday, 18/03/2016, 0:04 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
FGTPheonix has a 24 inch for playing with.... but its a lot smaller when hes been in the sea with it or leave it alone to shrink...

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Friday, 18/03/2016, 4:53 PM | Message # 8
I recently medically upgraded to a 27 inch, looking at the world in a whole different way! You do have to be careful with it, pet it and make it feel loved... LOL hahaha

- Used to be an Admin...

Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Bon Dias (Intro)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>