[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Other Games » H&G
H&G
vaktare1990Date: Wednesday, 01/04/2015, 10:29 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Inactive
what is H&G i have copy this from the main site

Heroes & Generals is a Free2Play Massive Online FPS with a Strategic Multiplayer Campaign, set in the midst of World War II Europe, where Germany, the United States and theSoviet Union fight for control.
The game uniquely merges epic first-person shooter action with a rich strategic layer, where your decisions have the power to turn the tide in an ongoing war among thousands of online players.
Players can choose to play as 'Heroes', fighting in the trenches, flying planes, commanding tanks and other vehicles on the battlefield, or take control of the war as 'Generals', determining the strategic direction and supporting fellow players by managing battlefield assets, army units and reinforcements.
Tear up the WWII frontlines, manage resources and engage thousands of online players in a persistent war campaign built for shooter and strategy fans.
Heroes & Generals is available for PC on Steam or through a browser, and the companion app that supports the 'Generals' part of the game 'Heroes & Generals: Mobile Command' is available for iOS and Android.

so what can i say 
+ fun game play you don´t know when a inf can come up the hill or a tank in full speed or were the enemy sniper is
+ lots of players and i mean ALOT
+ 2 games in 1
+ big maps whit many natural hidding spots
+ you will only be kick/ban if you cheat so "camping" as a sniper is no problem
+ you can be new wepones and cars,tanks,planes
- you can buy game mony and better troops whit real money
- can take some time to get to high rank some times 
- many ppl are very bad losers 

there are many more + and - for this game most + but the most + is that the game i free to play the hole time 
see you on the battlefield

JamessuperfunDate: Wednesday, 01/04/2015, 11:52 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Nice one Vaktare! I think I tried this one out. Found it a lot more fun when I unlocked the SMG type gun.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Other Games » H&G
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>