|Band of Brothers will be hosting an an event to celebrate 1 year of us being a platoon! The date we hit 12 months is the 29th March, but because the 28th is a holiday in many places we decided to host it then. The event will consist of a variety of different maps and modes, most of which are silly "for fun" things. The following is a brief outline of the plans:|
- EOD-CTF : 2 teams, push your "captain" to the enemy's objective. -> EOD's are the only thing that can be used. Use your EOD to push your captain or use it to destroy other EOD's.
- RPG + dirt bikes. We have a joust (that shit when 2 horses with guys on top of it hit each other with a long stick)
1v1 best out of 3 winner proceeds to the next round.
- Zombie mode: 1/5 of the people participating on the event will use a Magnum/SW40/Rex/Deagle, the rest will be equipped with a knife. The guys with the handguns must kill 30 "zombies" to win, the Zombies just need to kill the guys with the handguns to win.
- Group photo: let's make a badass screenshot of all of us to celebrate today!
Premium(21h - …..):
- King of the Hill on Naval Strike, Operation Mortar: 1 team is the owner of the castle, the other begins at A, the only weapons we use are knives and snipers (no automatic) with zero equipment (no laser, no sights etc, paint is allowed) and the team on the castle wins if the other team runs out of tickets and the attacking team wins if they gain control over the objective.
Read more and discussion: http://bandofbrothers.at.ua/forum/29-204-1