[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Supreme_Eagle  
Forum » Events and Groups » Events Discussion » Events being the obligation
Events being the obligation
Do you think events should be the obligation?
1.Yes[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.More players should join but shouldn't be the obligation[ 4 ][80.00%]
3.There shouldn't even be events.[ 0 ][0.00%]
4.No[ 1 ][20.00%]
Answers total: 5
DopeShiieetDate: Friday, 21/08/2015, 1:22 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Inactive
What can I say... Only SgtDarkPhoenix and xziver were on the last event. What is the point of making the event when nobody joins it? I suggest James makes joining events necessary otherwise nobody will join. I understand some guys really can't join, don't have free time, etc. And if that's the thing, they should say they cannot do it. But why should I bother creating events when it's like a joke when James is not around? 

Write down your arguments.  eek

Don't you hate double standards? If a girl sleeps with a ton of guys she is a slut, but if a guy does it, he is a homosexual?

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Friday, 21/08/2015, 2:52 PM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
I agree that in the current state events suck. They really do. The whole idea of having events is epic and I support it, but with the amount of active people we have, it's never going to happen. Making it an obligation would be against our platoon's policy of being a "casual" platoon and that wouldn't work at all. On the other hand, we should do the same thing we'll do about inactivity: You will be inactive for a while, say it on the forums. You won't be on the event - say so on the forum. Same applies if you know you'll be on. We should be able to estimate the number of people that will be on at least one day in advance and then conclude if we are going to hold the event or not. Now that ultragaminghut is no longer a manager/active at all, we might want to move the events a bit more towards the evening, say 6pm instead of 4 pm. I also suggest everyone who sees this replies what they think is the best time to hold an event, it will help us a lot. Have a good one! smile

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Message edited by SgtDarkPhoenix - Friday, 21/08/2015, 2:54 PM

TheGiac74Date: Friday, 21/08/2015, 3:48 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
But events are restricted by the game choice, if we can make the events in every game, more player will do this events.

DopeShiieetDate: Friday, 21/08/2015, 4:58 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
I agree with SgtDarkPhoenix, I will talk to James and switch event time to about 7 pm because it seems better and players will be obligated to write on forum whether they'll join or not so we can have some calculations.

Don't you hate double standards? If a girl sleeps with a ton of guys she is a slut, but if a guy does it, he is a homosexual?

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 22/08/2015, 9:17 AM | Message # 5
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Quote 7170u4n ()
But events are restricted by the game choice, if we can make the events in every game, more player will do this events.

OK, even though this sounds like a good idea, there is a major problem. You can't hold an event for two games at once (e.g. BF4 and BFH) because we don't have two servers, it would be hard to manage and get so many ideas, plus you would encounter a major problem called splitting up the player base. One way to fix it how it was supposed to be from the very beginning, mixing up the games every week, GTA 5 should have been included, but there are simply not enough people left playing it. We are stuck with BF4, BFH and BF3. We might request from those people that will say they'll be on to also say which game they want for that particular event. 
To be completely honest with you guys, we might want to shut down events for a month or two until we get about 20 active people in the platoon, and then start again.

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

DopeShiieetDate: Saturday, 22/08/2015, 10:50 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
I agree. wink

Forum » Events and Groups » Events Discussion » Events being the obligation
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>