[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Supreme_Eagle  
Forum » Events and Groups » Event Details » SECOND ANNUAL EVENT - March 25th @7PM UK (Annual Event Schedule)
SECOND ANNUAL EVENT - March 25th @7PM UK
SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Wednesday, 08/03/2017, 5:09 PM | Message # 1
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member

Band of Brothers
Annual Event Schedule
Band of Brothers will hold an annual competition event to celebrate the second anniversary of our favourite community!

The event will take place on Saturday, March 25th, at 7PM London time (GMT).

If you wish to participate, state so in bold in a reply on this thread.
Clear your schedule, meet us on our TeamSpeak, and let's have some crazy fun!

Band of Brothers was founded on Sunday, March 29th, 2015. The event was moved four days earlier than the real anniversary due to the fact that it is weekend then, and more people will be available.

Battlefield 4 on Vanilla maps will be played during the event since that is what most players in the community own, as opposed to Battlefield 1. The event will be comprised of multiple games, listed and explained below. Each game includes a Point System that awards players with points for completing certain tasks, or takes points away for failing. At the end, the player with most points is declared the event winner.

Unless otherwise specified, all games will be played with Normal preset on our Private server with password protection, located in Europe. The password will be given to everyone on TeamSpeak.

---> 1. INFILTRATION
Infiltrating team selects 2 Operators who must cross the map, starting from their team's base, and infiltrate the enemy spawn before the time limit of 10 minutes runs out. The rest of their teammates use MAV's in order to provide crucial information about enemy troops ahead. Communication is key. Don't get your MAV shot down and be mindful of where you are flying so as not to give away your Operators' positions.
The Defending team will be spawned in the middle of the map. Allowed to respawn, Defenders must track down and kill both Operators before they complete the infiltration.
Operators must have all weapons suppressed, without thermal equipment or thermal optics. One Operator will play as Assualt with an Assault rifle or Carbine, and a sidearm, of choice. The other Operator will play as Recon with a Sniper Rifle or DMR, and a sidearm, of choice. With no Support Operators, ammo will be limited. Healing and reviving is allowed. Kit switching with a killed Operator is allowed, especially if you can revive him. No kit switching with enemy players.
Defenders are forbidden from using suppressors, Sniper rifles, DMRs, and thermal equipment or thermal optics.
All Grenades, Knives, and Field Upgrades are free to be used.
Infiltrators choose a map from the Map pool (each team has one pick, a total of 2 maps are played). Capturing conquest points might give away your position to the enemy.
Multiple matches will be played, until every event participant played as an Operator.
Goal: Infiltators win if at least one Operator crosses the map within time limit. Defenders win if they kill both Operators or prevent them from crossing within time limit.
Maps: Operation Outbreak, Zavod: Graveyard Shift, Flood Zone on CQ or CQL
Rules: Operator can be revived ifkilled, but cannot respawn as an Operator; No Kill Cam; No 3D Spotting; No Minimap Spotting; No Minimap; No Hitmarkers; No Vehicles; Friendly Fire ON; No thermal or spotting equipment (IRNV, FLIR, Target Detector, UCAV, PLD, Motion Sensor, Radio Beacon, T-UGS, SOFLAM, MAV, SUAV), Infiltrators (but not Operators) are allowed to use MAV's; DICE LA Camo is forbidden.
Point System: For each death, one loses 1PT (even if revived). For each kill and assist count as kill, one is awarded 1PT. Everyone on the winning team is awarded 3PT. Operators with the lowest crossing time is are MVPs and get additional 2PTS.

---> 2. DOMINATION
Teams confront each other in a standard round of Domination mode. Capture and hold
flags to score points for your team. A total of three rounds are played, one on
each map.
Goal: Team that held more flags for a longer time wins.
Maps: Dawnbreaker, Golmud Railway, Zavod 311 on Domination
Rules: 250 tickets, No shotguns.
Point System: Each player on the winning team is awarded 5PTS. At the end of each round, two players, with most kills and score, are granted additional 2PTS, regardless of their team winning or not. In case that is the same player, he is only awarded 3PTS.

---> 3. TANK DEMOLITION DERBY
Tank-only Deathmatch with no respawns, similar to Tank Superiority in Battlefield 3. Five players spawn in tanks in base as Engineers. In case there are more than five players on the team, they are allowed to use an IFV from nearest capture point, and an MAA in base. Should there be 8 or more players per team, two matches will be played, each with half the participants.
Goal: First team to destory all enemy vehicles wins.
Maps: Golmud Railway on CQL
Rules: No 3D Spotting; No Minimap Spotting; No Minimap; By default, only vehicles allowed are Main Battle Tanks. IFVs and MAAs might be allowed depending on the number of participants. No Mobile Artillery or air vehicles. All Primary weapons allowed for MBT, IFV and MAA. Guided Shell, Staff Shell, Active Protection, IRNV Optics, Thermal Optics, and Gunner Soflam are forbidden. Only one person per vehicle allowed. Attacking enemy vehicles while outside your own is forbidden (no rocket launchers, C4, EOD Bots etc). Leaving the vehicle is only allowed in order to repair your own. Stealing enemy vehicles is not allowed. If your vehicle gets destroyed while you were outside, you must Suicide and wait for the match to end.
Point System: For every enemy vehicle destroyed, one if awarded 2PTS. Everyone on the winning team is awarded 4PTS.

---> 4. EPIC PICTURE
We will take an epic screenshot together, on top of the main temple in the middle of the Dragon Valley 2015 map.
Goal: Look cool AF, something like this: http://i.imgur.com/5U0LPIM.jpg
Maps: Dragon Valley 2015
Rules: All weapons and vehicles allowed, just don't push others off the roof so that we can have the picture taken as quickly as possible.
Point System: None.

We hope you will enjoy our event as much as we did preparing it for our community. Best of luck to you all, and see you on TeamSpeak on the 25th of March at 7PM GMT!

Sincerely, Band of Brothers Staff

Credits:
  • Jamesuperfun – Founded the Community so that we have something to celebrate now
  • SgtDarkPhoenix – General idea refinement and implementation
  • Puko_Sy – Technical support, Idea for Tank Demolition Derby
  • LordSupremeEagle – Original event idea, Ideas for Infiltration and Domination

Written and prepared by: SgtDarkPhoenix, March 2017

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
    - Used to be an Admin...

•  
    SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Wednesday, 08/03/2017, 10:20 PM | Message # 2
    FYI, I'll be there! Will you? biggrin

- Used to be an Admin...

Supreme_EagleDate: Thursday, 09/03/2017, 3:57 AM | Message # 3
    Colonel general
    Group: Event Manager
    Count me in angry biggrin

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

AdrianDate: Thursday, 09/03/2017, 6:08 PM | Message # 4
    Private
    Group: Banned
    OH MAN, INFILTRATION sounds SO MUCH  promising!
    im going to be like BATMAN         on le Battlefield. cool 

im sure to free up time for this wacko

Adrian DC is F**King Awesome| RedFox

kortkalfDate: Thursday, 09/03/2017, 6:15 PM | Message # 5
    Lieutenant
    Group: Dedicated Member
    I`m up for dis my dudes.

But Andromeda is going live that weekend tho!

rubenmannetjeDate: Thursday, 09/03/2017, 8:51 PM | Message # 6
    Sergeant of Master Sergeants Most Important Person
    Group: Veteran
    The youngest one will be there too :D

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Friday, 10/03/2017, 4:29 PM | Message # 7
    Quote kortkalf ()
    But Andromeda is going live that weekend tho!

Are you saying Andromeda is more important than BoB!? I bet James would sell his soul for some Andromeda, but I wouldn't... beware, I can ban people silently... with so many kills, I unlocked a suppressor on my ban hammer... nobody will know you disappeared  shutup 

JK LMAO cya all on TS wink

- Used to be an Admin...

milkyDG_sTDate: Friday, 10/03/2017, 6:24 PM | Message # 8
    Lieutenant colonel
    Group: Dedicated Member
    There.  I am replying in bold as per your instructions.  Have i done it right?  I hope I'm doing this right.

Here was last years event in case anyone wants a trip down memory lane XD.

Message edited by milkyDG_sT - Friday, 10/03/2017, 6:24 PM

III_Si_IIIDate: Wednesday, 15/03/2017, 10:13 PM | Message # 9
    Private
    Sounds fun guys. I'm meeting mates for a few beers and some grub during the day and that can sometime turn into South East versions of The Hangover and i dont end up being home for a couple of days.

These days though as we get older there is just as much chance of me being home by six :P.

If I'm around I'll be there though and will see you on TS first.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 18/03/2017, 11:03 AM | Message # 10
    Quote III_Si_III ()
    If I'm around I'll be there though and will see you on TS first.

Alright, hope you'll make it smile

- Used to be an Admin...

MrSixteenDate: Sunday, 19/03/2017, 10:49 AM | Message # 11
    Private
    I'm gonna try to clear my schedule and be there smile

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Sunday, 19/03/2017, 11:47 AM | Message # 12
    Great, see you wink

- Used to be an Admin...

JamessuperfunDate: Tuesday, 21/03/2017, 12:49 PM | Message # 13
    Colonel general
    Group: Founder
    I'll be there.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

PukoDate: Thursday, 23/03/2017, 9:41 PM | Message # 14
    Sergeant of Master Sergeants Most Important Person
    Group: Administrator
    I will be there!!!
    And yes Phoenix, i know i am late with apllying.

Boost? Phoenix will ban you !
    Complain? Phoenix will ban you !
    If you... Phoenix will ban you !
    Disagree with Phoenix? PERMA BAN !!!

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Thursday, 23/03/2017, 10:02 PM | Message # 15
    Quote Puko ()
    And yes Phoenix, i know i am late with apllying.

Dude, dude... you're late! biggrin

- Used to be an Admin...

Forum » Events and Groups » Event Details » SECOND ANNUAL EVENT - March 25th @7PM UK (Annual Event Schedule)
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

?>