[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Supreme_Eagle  
Forum » Events and Groups » Event Details » BoB Event #3 | Clan War | Battlefield 4 (CW with UP-Community)
BoB Event #3 | Clan War | Battlefield 4
DopeShiieetDate: Friday, 13/11/2015, 10:25 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Inactive
On 21st November (saturday) at 8 PM CET we're going to have clan war with UP-Community. ( :o, I know)

If you are interested in playing, contact me on TS.

Minimum players - 6 vs 6
Maximum players - 10 vs 10

Currently signed up:
DopeShiieet, Jamesuperfun, SgtDarkPhoenix, vR0gue, Bar146, lillbart, W_H_W_He, GalladePwnzy, itsEnnjay (9 total)

Sequence: Two round of rush on Zavod 311 and two rounds of domination on Flood Zone

Rules:
1) No shotguns
2) No clays/rpg/m320/airburst/c4
3) No spawn beacons/tugs/mav
4) No nightvision scopes

Server settings:
- No killcams
- Friendly fire off
- Minimap on
- 3D spot on

What you have to do: Join 30 minutes before CW on their teamspeak and get in our platoon's channel.

UP-Community's TS: 216.127.64.78:3795 password: up123451

Don't you hate double standards? If a girl sleeps with a ton of guys she is a slut, but if a guy does it, he is a homosexual?

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 14/11/2015, 4:47 PM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
As much as I love clan wars and stuff, we might have taken up a way too huge task... We rarely even have 6 people on at the same time. Nevertheless, when is this stuff starting? We only have the date, but not the time. Also, why do we need to get on 30 minutes in advance? That's like half the time we are gonna spend actually playing... I might be pessimistic but I think we are gonna get wasted that day :P On the other hand, we have to start from somewhere...
LET'S ROLL!!!

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Message edited by SgtDarkPhoenix - Saturday, 14/11/2015, 4:49 PM

JamessuperfunDate: Saturday, 14/11/2015, 5:39 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Quote SgtDarkPhoenix ()
As much as I love clan wars and stuff, we might have taken up a way too huge task... We rarely even have 6 people on at the same time. Nevertheless, when is this stuff starting? We only have the date, but not the time. Also, why do we need to get on 30 minutes in advance? That's like half the time we are gonna spend actually playing... I might be pessimistic but I think we are gonna get wasted that day :P On the other hand, we have to start from somewhere...LET'S ROLL!!!

I don't think we have to win or do that well. You said it perfectly well - we have to start somewhere. When I spoke to them on Battlelog I was very clear - I told them it's our first clan war and we're not experienced or particularly skilled players, we're just a casual platoon. Therefore they're aware of the situation. I figure we're going to be absolutely ripped to shreds, but it doesn't really bother me because it's just for fun. At the end we've learned something and had a fun match :)

DopeShit: Their Teamspeak 3 server has a password. Edit the post to add it, just want to make sure people have the info in time. Not sure what it is so you'll need to ask them.

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

TheGiac74Date: Thursday, 19/11/2015, 7:10 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Member
If the event are during the week it's can be good for me if you have an exact date. But I can't do that during week-end.

r41k0nDate: Thursday, 19/11/2015, 7:01 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Dedicated Member
I can't attend it, sorry guys

DopeShiieetDate: Thursday, 19/11/2015, 8:19 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Inactive
No problem if someone can't make it but please talk to me on TS if you're interested.

Don't you hate double standards? If a girl sleeps with a ton of guys she is a slut, but if a guy does it, he is a homosexual?

Supreme_EagleDate: Monday, 03/04/2017, 8:19 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
Thread being closed due to inactivity and for being outdated.

If you wish to continue the discussion please Ask the administrators or the forum moderator to open the thread (a good reason must be provided to reopen this thread).

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

Forum » Events and Groups » Event Details » BoB Event #3 | Clan War | Battlefield 4 (CW with UP-Community)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>