[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » SgtDarkPhoenix Resigning (What a journey!)
SgtDarkPhoenix Resigning
SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Monday, 06/11/2017, 8:24 PM | Message # 1
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Dear friends,

I have always wondered what this day would look like. I joined two years and seven months ago, and then I wrote my New member welcome post.
1 000 forum posts, over 2 500 connections to TeamSpeak, and dozens of bans later, here I am, writing my last forum post. A rather sad one, may I add.

Many things have changed in my life in the past few months that are taking a great toll on my free time. I have not played any games in over a month and I have generally lost interest in gaming all together. I see no way the current situation will change in many years to come. The time has come for me to quit gaming.

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as an Administrator of Band of Brothers and that I am also leaving the community.

I cannot stand seeing myself occupying such a high position in this community and not doing what and Administrator is supposed to be doing because of my inactivity.

I wish you all the best, and I truly mean it. I hope for the community to thrive. The time that I have spent with this community was wonderful and I would not change a thing. Thank you James, without you I never would have joined this awesome group.

Should you think of me after a month, a year, or even a few years... tag me in a meme.

Sincerely and with a tear in my eye, 
SgtDarkPhoenix l Luke

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

AdrianDate: Monday, 06/11/2017, 9:11 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Banned
sigh.jpeg

idk if this is for real or just plain FGTDankPenis at his usual cummings.

i myself pretty much stayed for your memes and usual bullshittery BoB is always at. And thanks for making the only black guy furthest from the rest feel at home and welcome in this shit clan   (´・ω・`)
Wish you all the best at whatever your future holds for you m69.

Do not go gentle into that good life,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

and uuuhh  hope you find one of these   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DpwufFwUE     a true gopnik needs one

Adrian DC is F**King Awesome| RedFox

TussyLambzDate: Monday, 06/11/2017, 9:38 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Veteran

OAEonDate: Tuesday, 07/11/2017, 0:36 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Veteran
Sad news man, I hope you get back to a good place. Take care in real life and spend quality time with those who you care for.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Tuesday, 07/11/2017, 10:39 AM | Message # 5
Quote Adrian ()
And thanks for making the only black guy furthest from the rest feel at home and welcome in this shit clan   (´・ω・`)

heart 

Quote OAEon ()
Sad news man, I hope you get back to a good place. Take care in real life and spend quality time with those who you care for.

Thank you, I sure will try to smile

Supreme_EagleDate: Tuesday, 07/11/2017, 1:42 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
I want to write a lot in here but I don't have enough words to express myself.
It was a great time spent with you. Seen some ups and downs but I feel it was really worth it. I can still remember our first Vs match where I shot you with my Law and you fraged me with RGO impact.
No more explosive diarrhoea- and bathroom jokes biggrin -Sigh- I would really miss you M80. (Send me your pic now, I really want to see you Mathematical Nazi. Btw are you 25 yo?.)

My best wishes will always be with you. Hope you have a successful and eventful life ahead.
(Don't forget about us dude, you will always have some good fuck up stories to share with your kids. Hahahahah). (Good time came to an end afterall).

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Thursday, 09/11/2017, 6:34 PM | Message # 7
Quote Supreme_Eagle ()
I can still remember our first Vs match where I shot you with my Law and you fraged me with RGO impact.

Can't say I remember lmao

Quote Supreme_Eagle ()
(Send me your pic now, I really want to see you Mathematical Nazi. Btw are you 25 yo?

I guess you'll never know :P

Quote Supreme_Eagle ()
you will always have some good fuck up stories to share with your kids

I don't think my kids need to know about my other kids. The basement inhabitants, that is.

Great time with you! smile

GrumpehBritDate: Tuesday, 27/03/2018, 10:00 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
I for one, will miss you Luke

i am your father afterall smile

GB

Message edited by GrumpehBrit - Tuesday, 03/07/2018, 6:47 PM

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » SgtDarkPhoenix Resigning (What a journey!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>