[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » WhatsAPP and Samsung...
WhatsAPP and Samsung...
GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 1:29 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
Hello
I have kinda been forced to depart from the whatsapp 'spam' channel due to getting curious phone lag on my Samsung Note 4.  I am note sure if its an android issue as it appears when i do not check the phone for a while and theres a stack of memes and text over 100 or more (sorry i do not live on my phone) i find my whole phone does weird things and needs a reset.

Since leaving the channel, all is well !

I have emailed the creators of whatsapp for help.  this isnt all the time just when i have a massage amount of missed memes and text bombs...even when notifications are muted !.

Also, what is the state of play with recuitment / status of community gaming moving forward, ive noticed a massive lack of people on during the day now (other than pro idlers) and a decline in BF1 play as a whole.

Lastly, is there an updated list of players (Origin names) as i appear to that a massive list of people (all was in clan previously) and never see most of them, so wish to purge smile
thanks

GB

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 3:35 PM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Firstly, RIP phone sad

Secondly, it seems like most of the BF1 guys moved to PUBG as those lobbies almost always have guys inside.

Thirdly, no. People in BF1 platoon are for the most part the active ones.

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 5:11 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
thats a shame
i always kinda expected BoB to continue to fully support BF series rather than splinter about sad

Supreme_EagleDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 5:24 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
  • Did you try freeing up the RAM and limiting the background process?
  • Make sure that power saving mode is not active as this sometimes causes the system to lag (on rare occasions my samsung S6, and Xiaomi Mi3 lags due to the above reasons along when the battery saver mode is running. This thing should happen rarely).

• Free up the internal memory regularly to keep the operation smooth as it could be the culprit behind all this lag.

If all the above does not help then take the phone and use it as a chopping board.

Cheers.

Added (11/06/2017, 5:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote GrumpehBrit ()
i always kinda expected BoB to continue to fully support BF series rather than splinter about
We are trying to spread out and BF is still supported as the core game of our community. smile

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 5:50 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
thanks
it only does this with WhatAPP and when i do not check regularly and end up with zillions of memes...we love memes !

rubenmannetjeDate: Sunday, 11/06/2017, 7:47 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant of Master Sergeants Most Important Person
Group: Veteran
ABout the PUBG, that thing will die out probably too, or when we get rekt too many times we mostly move to BF1 cuz we rek everyone in there >_>

Supreme_EagleDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 4:29 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Quote GrumpehBrit ()
(sorry i do not live on my phone)
Just noticed it. Looks like it refers to me.  cool

GrumpehBritDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 1:01 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant general
SEagle not at all, was merely stating that i have whatsapp on my 'work' phone as thats the super smart one :)...and thus i do not check it as much as a normal person... my own phone is a crappy Blackberry Q10 as i tend to kill phones by dropping them from pockets therefore no point in having a 600 quid plus one for going to the beach etc...

if im going to attack someone, ill do it face to face smile

eXyLeDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 2:25 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
GB, I blame EA/DICE for the lack of us playing BF1 at the minute, been 2 months since the last DLC arrived and another 3+ months before the next one drops. Their DLC timing for this title has been horrendous.

On a personal level, the game has gone stale for me, as it has (from what i've heard) for a few others as well.

I do fully expect the PUBG bandwagon to come to screeching halt though in the next few months or so as the hype will have died, however, I have been mixing it up slightly and will be playing a little more BF this week in the evenings depending on who is online.

We had a full squad playing last night for a good few hours after we got sick of PUBG.

Im usually happy to play whatever, and will more than likely play whatever the majority of the folk are playing at the time i am online. biggrin

On a side note, i had my origin account hacked recently and the scumbag wiped my friends list, so feel free to add me (yet again.)

Signing out,

eXyLe v

Supreme_EagleDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 4:13 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Quote GrumpehBrit ()
SEagle not at all, was merely stating that i have whatsapp on my 'work' phone as thats the super smart one :)...and thus i do not check it as much as a normal person... my own phone is a crappy Blackberry Q10 as i tend to kill phones by dropping them from pockets therefore no point in having a 600 quid plus one for going to the beach etc...if im going to attack someone, ill do it face to faces
Sorry, I selected the wrong words. I should have typed " Sounds like me" (I live on my phone when I am at home. I did not typed the above words as it was typed not spoken and typing 'sounds like me' would be a bit strange).

Cheers M8.

OAEonDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 6:03 PM | Message # 11
Major general
Quote eXyLe ()
On a side note, i had my origin account hacked recently
Ouch.

Been away for a while, so should be back to BF1 this week.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Monday, 12/06/2017, 6:40 PM | Message # 12
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Quote eXyLe ()
On a side note, i had my origin account hacked recently and the scumbag wiped my friends list, so feel free to add me (yet again.)

Added <3

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

AdrianDate: Tuesday, 13/06/2017, 7:04 PM | Message # 13
Private
Group: Banned
late reply probably irrelevant by now but i think you just needed to clear ALL messages from Wap settings the clear app data from phone settings.
Your app was probably congested or whatever.

With mine, messages clouded in when i RUN the app

Adrian DC is F**King Awesome| RedFox

Supreme_EagleDate: Tuesday, 13/06/2017, 7:31 PM | Message # 14
Colonel general
Quote Adrian ()
late reply probably irrelevant by now but i think you just needed to clear ALL messages from Wap settings the clear app data from phone settings.
Your app was probably congested or whatever.

And probably even delete the app from your phone biggrin . (JK)

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » WhatsAPP and Samsung...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>