[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Here's the gig
Here's the gig
Skull_fucDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 10:13 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Dedicated Member
So as many of you know, and Im sure as people have complained, I have not been as active being a leader as I should be. Now in the less then a year that I have been in this platoon, I have had 2 children, which I try to take care of (and my mother, because she is all fucked up too), had 4 good friends die of suicide, had one best friend die of suicide, have had several procedures done to my back, most of them putting me out of action for a while each, had a major surgery on my back (which was on the 29th) making it so I can barely walk, and we just found my Dad dead. So who ever has an issue with the inactivity I have had can eat a dick. I am not giving a sob story or any of that bullshit. Just know that peoples lives can not always be dictated by this fucking computer. Yes I know it only takes a few seconds to check the forums and all that, but that is not what you think about when you get a phone call saying your buddy was found dead in the woods, or they blew their brains out, or the took a fuck load of Percocets and are on life support, or when you have a hole in you back where there used to be parts of your spine. Or even when you find you Dad naked, dead on the bathroom floor. When you can get the smell of a rotting corpse out of your head, bumping a forum or getting new members is not in the front of the brain.    I dont want any pity posts, or sorry or any of that shit. Just understand, shit happens outside of battlefield and BoB

-Jason

And for the love of what ever God you believe in don't try to start a flame or troll over this.

MayoDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 10:25 AM | Message # 2
banned
Group: Banned
Dang mad that is some fucked up shit bro.. I know you dont want to but still man my condolences thats must be pretty hard..  I feel so sory for you..
Maybe that's why it be better to like take a step back for a while? just come in and have a chat man thats what  friends are for biggrin I wouldnt be bugged by the leader thing, first make sure your personal life is okaj only then follows the rest. Sorry for being a grammar nazi its early in the morning tough.

Again my most sincere apologizes for your losses my friend, if you ever need a chat or something just pm me.

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 12:16 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
Hi Skull

I am really sorry you have had / having SOO much IRL stuff to deal with, and I hope this eases real soon as this sounds very heavy

IRL always comes first, and I'm sure that if you communicate with James (Alex) hes not that much of a Shrek to be grumpy about it....after all, if people are not aware you have crap IRL they tend to pre judge as just 'inactive'.

As much as I admire your post, and its honesty, I'm not really sure its the right place to be putting SO much personal information about your life sad As I said, maybe a direct communication with James (Alex) would have sufficed ?

As a community, we are your online friends too, and any time you need a chat, a shoulder? then we are here, always... k ?

DC

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 12:16 PM | Message # 4
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Skull, I can only tell you two things:

1)  I am terribly sorry that all these things happened to you and your family. 

2)  With the events that have happened to you, how could you possibly still be interested in the clan? Let BoB be. Take care of yourself and your family first. Please.

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 12:28 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
Sometimes Pheonix its the clan your in that holds you together... just that feeling your wanted and somewhere to go that doesn't judge etc...

Been there...

LanderDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 5:24 PM | Message # 6
Major
My condolences man.

Skull_fucDate: Sunday, 03/04/2016, 9:31 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
If i wanted to let the group go, I would have left. I worked hard for BoB, and because I have had shit happen in the world, is not a reason to give this up. time passes and wounds heal, leaving my platoon will solve nothing in the way of my life and suffering.

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion » Here's the gig
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>