[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Hello everyone, I'm new here :)
Hello everyone, I'm new here :)
Berserk167Date: Wednesday, 29/03/2017, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered
Hello everybody,

I:m rather new to Battlefield 4, but I would be interested in joining this community as it seems friendly, active and based in Europe :)

As for small info about me... I'm 24 years old, I'm from Lithuania, name in English would be Paul.. (Paulius in Lithuanian) And unfortunately I have a full time job, so I'm able to play at night time after work or whole day on days off :D

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Wednesday, 29/03/2017, 9:07 PM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Hey mate, it's great that you've made a thread here  wink 

To become a full ranked Member, we have a short recruitment process... you know, credit card numbers, passwords, bank accounts etc etc
JK, it's quick and done over TS in just a few minutes. Staff will help you with that. For now just join if you see guys playing and team up with them.

Hope you'll enjoy! Cheers biggrin

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Berserk167Date: Wednesday, 29/03/2017, 9:13 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Registered
Quote SgtDarkPhoenix ()
Hey mate, it's great that you've made a thread here wink To become a full ranked Member, we have a short recruitment process... you know, credit card numbers, passwords, bank accounts etc etc
JK, it's quick and done over TS in just a few minutes. Staff will help you with that. For now just join if you see guys playing and team up with them.

Hope you'll enjoy! Cheers biggrin

Well, I'm currently messaging 1 of the dedicated members... Is it true that you mainly play bf1 and no longer have a dedicated bf4 server ? sad

Supreme_EagleDate: Thursday, 30/03/2017, 4:01 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
Quote Berserk167 ()
I'm currently messaging 1 of the dedicated members

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please poke a recruiter to get the recruitment process started. In case a recruiter is unable to attend you for some reason please poke our other members of staff (Founder, Administrator or Leader) to get recruited.
If possible please provide a time at which you will be active on our TS server so we could help you get recruitment process initiated.

With Regards,
S.E

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

Message edited by Supreme_Eagle - Thursday, 30/03/2017, 4:05 AM

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Thursday, 30/03/2017, 3:14 PM | Message # 5
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Eagle doing his best putting up some formal shit hahaha

Quote Berserk167 ()
Is it true that you mainly play bf1 and no longer have a dedicated bf4 server ?

To a degree, yes. However, there are still people playing BF4. As for the server, we don't require donations so have nothing to pay with. I hope you understand.

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Hello everyone, I'm new here :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>