[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Howdy, folks (Hiya)
Howdy, folks
DexterDate: Friday, 18/11/2016, 8:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered
Hello all.

My name is Kristian, and if I had known the "Nickname" field during the creation process was the username I'd get here (and not a "You can just call me XYZ-thingy-field") I would have opted to write either "DKDexter999" or "TheKingOfScandinavia" there :P

I am 27 years old, I live in Denmark and I am currently mainly playing Battlefield 4, but I do also have GTA 5.

I searched the BF4 forum for communities, and found a post for yours which catered very much to what I wanted - a community being quite relaxed and looking to have fun, but one where you can still learn and be taught a thing or two (or in my case, just about a 1000 things :P ).

I currently do not own a microphone, but I do hope you'll bear with me until money allows me to acquire one.

I have previously played C&C Renegade, but moved to Ireland where circumstances didn't really allow me to continue and I haven't played online in any game for more than 5 years, come to think of it...

That's a little bit (or maybe a lot) about me. I hope you'll welcome me here smile

Supreme_EagleDate: Saturday, 19/11/2016, 6:58 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
Welcome to the community outlaw glad to have you here.
Feel free to contact our admins and leaders (except James, he is absent most of the time. biggrin ) if you have doubt regarding anything (they will surely help you in providing the worst info possible, JK).

will see you on the Battlefied counting Headshots.

cheers;
S.E

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

Message edited by Supreme_Eagle - Saturday, 19/11/2016, 6:59 AM

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 19/11/2016, 4:12 PM | Message # 3
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
Dexter, hey there! Actual BoB Staff here (Administrator)  cool

We'd be glad to have you with us, but won't be able to help you until you get that microphone. As soon as you do, please stop by our TS: 85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts

We do play much more BF1 now, dunno if that will be an issue... guess we'll have to see where it goes in the future smile

Hope to see you on soon!
Regards, 
SgtDarkPhoenix

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

Supreme_EagleDate: Saturday, 19/11/2016, 4:35 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Event Manager
Quote SgtDarkPhoenix ()
We do play much more BF1 now, dunno if that will be an issue... guess we'll have to see where it  goes in the future
Don't worry. some of us are here to back him up (still stuck with BF4 ha ha ha, but its going to be phased out soon).

Lord Supreme Eagle | All Hail The Lord

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 20/11/2016, 12:09 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
welcome

Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Howdy, folks (Hiya)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>