[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Greetings from a hidden connection
Greetings from a hidden connection
Proxy-ConnectionDate: Friday, 08/07/2016, 5:18 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Hello, I'm Proxy-Connection, or known mostly as Proximyst (Someone stole that name on Origin, so I took Proxy-Connection).
I'm a demimale from Norway, born in 02, so I'm a trial member for now.
I've been a console peasant for a while, and I've had enough fun on it as I unlocked just about all the guns, and the player base is so small, so I bought the game for PC.

I'm one of those guys who play clusterfuck maps. Metro conquest, locker conquest and tdm, paracel tdm, etc. are my kind of maps.
Hardcore is my preferred way of playing the game, but I can enjoy normal aswell, as long as someone's just there.

I have social anxiety, so I'm silent most of the time, but I do callouts and such.
so, since I just told a couple things about me, I'll go more in depth. I'm 13, as of the time of writing this, and turning 14 at 16th of September. I have some pretty bad connection issues at times due the ISP and the fact that I live out in the middle of nowhere.
Also, I have a pretty bad GPU (AMD A10-4500 3.5GHz APU, where APU is a combined circuit of both GPU and CPU) with only 1 GB allocated RAM, sadly, so when it heats up I'll have to take a break due high memory usage and low FPS, so that's normally when I start working on programming.
Yes, I'm one of those complete emo nerds, and I love programming, and with that I do it for fun and to gain money. I normally program in PHP and Java, but I can go into CSS and HTML, but I'm not that well performing in it.
A bit about me is on my site, proximyst.ml, which was put together using Bootstrap.

Hope that's all you hoped for, but if you have any questions at all, either drop a reply (I won't check that much), send me a message on Battlelog/Origin or mail me over at proximyst@proximyst.ml .

Sincerely,
Jan Idar H. // Proximyst.

SgtDarkPhoenixDate: Saturday, 09/07/2016, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
~~ Your Gentle Administrator ~~
Group: Member
LMAO you've even got your own website hahahaha

Welcome aboard mate! :)

P.S. I bet you already have plans to extortionate a new GPU for your upcoming birthday... If you don't start making some biggrin

- MasterPhoenix | Fite me 1v1 (ง ° ͜ ʖ °)ง
- Used to be an Admin...

GrumpehBritDate: Sunday, 10/07/2016, 1:00 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Friends
whalecum

Forum » General Discussion » New member welcome » Greetings from a hidden connection
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>