[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Suggest a Game » Sea of Thieves (Open world multiplayer game where you play as pirates)
Sea of Thieves
JamessuperfunDate: Thursday, 01/02/2018, 11:18 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Is anyone else following the development of this game with interest? It's not supposed to release until the 20th March, but there's loads of YouTubers and streamers playing the beta build. You basically play as a ship of pirates, taking on quests to travel the sea to find loot on islands, fight huge sea monsters, cooperate with and rob other players. You have to work together in order to control the boat, patch up holes and defend from various threats. I've not seen another game like it, and it's from a AAA developer with an impressive track record.

Here's a video from JackFrags where they set sail to Fajita Isle to shoot skeletons, lock someone in the brig, puke everywhere and attack some other player ships:

More: GOING TO WAR - Sea of Thieves (Ship combat with boarding, island exploration) HUNTING THE KRAKEN - Sea of Thieves (Blood red sea, shopping and getting drunk in town) What do you actually do in Sea of Thieves? (General how-to of game mechanics)

We were talking about this on Teamspeak a few days ago, if we could get a group together to play it I'll be in. Windows Store (Not on Steam)

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

rubenmannetjeDate: Thursday, 08/02/2018, 10:09 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant of Master Sergeants Most Important Person
Group: Veteran
seems another game BoB can fuck up in, if anyone else buys i'm in

JamessuperfunDate: Monday, 26/02/2018, 12:10 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Founder
Quote rubenmannetje ()
seems another game BoB can fuck up in, if anyone else buys i'm in

Nice. Anyone else?

"Dip, dip, potato chip" - James Blunt

Muchacho89Date: Wednesday, 13/06/2018, 10:30 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Member
Did you play it already guys? it is worth is?

Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Suggest a Game » Sea of Thieves (Open world multiplayer game where you play as pirates)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>