[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Suggest a Game » Battlefront 2 Star Wars (Battlefront)
Battlefront 2 Star Wars
Jackal6681Date: Friday, 06/10/2017, 10:28 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Member
The Open Beta is live today for the weekend...is there a topic for Battlefront here coz I couldnt find it...Old school Star wars fan here so I just have to...Downloading now!

Jackal6681 (aka just Jackal)
(prev was Carlito on the Ps3 and Wii)

Jackal...He's not the messiah...Hes a very naughty boy!

OAEonDate: Saturday, 07/10/2017, 11:17 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Veteran
I've downloaded and will be giving it a go... Just played a round and it feels a lot better then the first. Not sure about playing in 1P or 3P yet!

Jackal6681Date: Thursday, 12/10/2017, 7:06 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Member
I like that you can choose which you prefer! Great! I will try and connect to you. Sent you a friend request.

Added (12/10/2017, 7:06 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Ok my initial feedback - 

Great game, concept and artwork is spot on.

Gameplay - Well, here the controls, map and settings are OK to change.
Squad play - Biggest let down was not being able to squad up, spawn or assist your team mates better etc
Crates - the pay to play aspect was disappointing and some people of course can progress extremely rapidly next to others if they "buy" the crates and progression in game...they say that its like this to offer a free game and expansions..I am not loving the idea.
Progression - So the Hero cards, accumulation of points gets you use of a hero in game, when you become a hero (I never got the chance)..you amass more points and thus can "hog" the hero for the game and so you see a lot of the same MVP's out there (again I was never an MVP)...and finally the one game I made the points for a hero when I wanted one the same person had the hero and would not relinquish the role ...so another thing that needs DICE's tweaking.

Overall as a game its a 7/10...un-tweaked on the points above maybe stays there but could be an 8 or a 9 if they fix the stuff above.
What did you think?

Jackal6681 (aka just Jackal)
(prev was Carlito on the Ps3 and Wii)

Jackal...He's not the messiah...Hes a very naughty boy!

Forum » Games Discussion » Other Games discussion » Suggest a Game » Battlefront 2 Star Wars (Battlefront)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

?>